WIP experiment with something new


I have a thing about the art of Amedeo Clemente Modigliani. I have been wanting to practice thread sketching some more so decided to try my hand at this little lady.  


Proportion is off but I don't even care. This was so fun to do. This is Madame Raynouard 1916.  
I am doing an organizational challenge right now too and I found a couching foot that I have never used before so I couched some yarn to the edge. Needs fuller yarn or rattail but for this practice piece it was fine.  She is approx. 8" x 10" and already stuck to my wall. 

I also made up a few drool bibs this week to send to my great nephew. I hope they work. They are the bandana style made with flannel and or terry cloth. 



Turned out sweet!!!

LInking up with Lorna @ Let's Bee Social HERE

Comments

Clumsy Chord said…
That looks amazing! Seriously great job!

Popular posts from this blog

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

Flowering Lonestar test and Giveaway!