Not the only stash in town!

Well I love fabric but I also have a love for pretty paper. I am not a huge scrapbook person though I have made a few. I just really really like pretty paper. Doing things with it...not so much! 
Today I broke out of that for a minute to make this cute magnetic message board. I think it will make a cute addition to my sewing room walls which have gone bare way too long. 
Here is what it looks like:

This is a great recycle project too. I used and old 8 x 10 photo frame. Scuffed up the finish with sandpaper to give it a worn look. I had my trusty husband bring some old scraps of sheet metal home from work before Christmas. He cut them to fit the opening (s). I think it is so cute I might just make a couple more since I have the old frames sitting in a pile. 
I made some cute little lacy doily (from stickers) type magnets and there it is. So cute!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

Flowering Lonestar test and Giveaway!