New Year Momentum Pa Rumpa Pum Pum!

I am so excited.  Things seem to be moving right along.  First my fabulous design board I made for in my sewing room has been a huge success. I finally put together all those diamond blocks from the <u>Kaffe Fassett</u> kit that I purchased back in June from <u>Material girls quilt shop</u> in Grand Island, Ne.  It looks fabulous if I do say so myself. I put together 5 other prints of his for the back and I think it will be wonderful. IT is huge for a quilting project for me so that might have to wait a tiny bit. Still it is progress!

Then I decided since I signed up for the Skill Builder BOM over at that I better finish my Craftsy BOM. I had two left and they are the paper pieced blocks. I already had the copies to sew on so it was just a matter of doing them. 

Now the question is how to finish the blocks. I was thinking since I am behind on my charity quilts I might just take these blocks and split them into two crib or lap size quilts.  I could handle them better and would get the quilting done tout de suite.  I think there are 20 blocks so I could do 9 in each with one on the back for a label.  I am going to have to ponder this a bit. 


Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

plus Six makes EIGHT

Remember when

A tale of two Quilt Guilds