Finish it up Friday, Sat

Friday... I mean Saturday already. I am slow to the linky party but I will say I had some fun making the last two blocks for my SkillBuilder BOM from 2013 @ Pileofabrics. 


This is the flange block and it was so fun to do. I have done some circles like this before but the extra wide flange not. I love how it came together.  I loved it so much I decided on doing some tiny piecing for the final block in the series since I was not doing the applique blocks. Here is what I came up with:
I see the sun must have just been coming out when I snapped this one. oops!
I love the misaligned lines. 

Most importantly all 20 blocks are finished and I just need to quilt up the last half of them before learning how to piece the quilted blocks together. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel! :)

Linking up with Crazy mom Quilts Finish it up Friday HERE 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I adore that stripey block. It reminds me of birch trees. I love them!!!
Esther
esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

Popular posts from this blog

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

Flowering Lonestar test and Giveaway!